About Kate | Offerings
Why utilize me for your next meeting?
I can provide real-time graphic facilitation, storyboarding, and process facilitation for your next meeting.
- Graphic Facilitation (Digital or Analog)…
- …is a tool for visual learners; people who are more visual can see the conversation form in front of their eyes and better contribute to the conversation
- …is a live record of what decisions are made during the meeting and creates accountability for next steps
- …sure beats PowerPoint
- …is a way for people inside or outside of your organization to educate meeting participants on important pieces that directly impact your specific project; instead of receiving this education via PowerPoint, I can work with the presenter to create a compelling storyboard
- …is an advantageous approach to PowerPoint because there is iteration between the presenter and myself which boils down the education piece to what is really important to share
- Process Facilitation…
- …is logistical decision-making of which I have over 9 years of experience; for example, it may make sense for meeting participants to work in parallel on 2 or more burning issues; I can help create efficient teams and facilitate movement in and out of smaller groups while ensuring capture of all decisions, on the fly
- …is a mandatory element to any meeting; I have seen all different scenarios which means I can help keep things moving and suggest ways to iterate and challenge ideas and decisions
These elements can be wrapped up into a PowerPoint deck or PDF for you to take away and work on after the meeting. I can also give you the physical boards to take away by drawing on foam boards instead of dry erase.
For more about my experience, view my LinkedIn profile:
About Kate on a personal level: I live, run, ride my bike, and find inspiration in San Francisco, California.